Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Shall we introduce our little ones?


I don't actually know if anyone even looks at my blog since I never get around to updating it, but here's a quick update just in case...


Lillian Christine and Landon James arrived at 4:45 and 4:48 in the morning on New Year's Day. Talk about a great way to kick off the New Year!

Both were very healthy then and have continued to be healthy, happy babies. We love them to pieces and can't imagine what life would be like without them. (I can imagine that we'd be getting much more sleep and have a cleaner house, but other then that...)


I will try to do a better job of updating my blog when I have time. In other words, check back when we send them off to college!

6 comments:

  1. Mindy... ? Is this really you? Congratulations on updating your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable! I wish we could see them in person, but I'm very glad to be able to see a picture online. :) I hope you're all doing well! And I hope you get some rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog. :) Glad to see the update. I need to see those cute babies again. They're getting too big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I am reading blogs again, just as you are updating yours. Pretty good timing. I love your children...so special, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy, I just saw a picture of the twins in the HH (I haven't read that in like 6 months). Anyway, they are HUGE! And so adorable! I totally look up to anyone who can handle two babies at the same time. You are my hero. Love, Annie

    ReplyDelete