Monday, September 14, 2009

This is a contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! Great Escape Meme

1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? Castaway cay; Disney's Private Island.

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? Welcome! from the Brother Bear Soundtrack (it just puts me in a good mood.)

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? SCRAPBOOK ALL NIGHT LONG! If money were no object, I would first pay for my Mom and sisters (of course sis' in laws too...) to hire babysitters so they could come, then order prints of digital pictures on my computer (yes, all 29,000 of them), then go on a shopping spree at Roberts, then order in all kinds of delicious food to keep us going, and spend the entire night scrapbooking and chatting!!! Now that sounds fun...

4. What is your guilty pleasure? Sleep. Not glamorous, but true.

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? The Virigin Islands.

6. Last book that you couldn't put down? Any baby book about twins. They have me scared to death, but at least I'll be well informed! My favorite book though is "How to be like Walt." I would recommend it to anyone.

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Last of the last of the Mohicans. (In fact I'm listening to the soundtrack right now...)

8. What is your favorite local escape? Ross. I love a good buy.

9. How do you escape on a budget? With the fam...go to the zoo. Without the fam...head down to my scrapbook room.

10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation? Macademia Nut Ice Cream at Haleiwa Joe's in Oahu.

No comments:

Post a Comment