Monday, July 14, 2008

How often am I supposed to update this thing?





It was my understanding that once the initial time is wasted setting up a blog, that it would automatically be updated every time that anything cute, funny, important or the least bit interesting happened. Is that not the case?

My mom is on her way from Idaho to spend a few days playing with Savannah and me and we are still on our pajamas. I would just die if my mother arrived at my house to find me in my PJs at 11am, but I will of course blog about it for the whole world to read. In any case, I only have time to post a few photos and then I better go get my clothes on.

So here are some of our latest pics, and I will update this blog thing in the next month or so...

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Savannah's hair looks really good! I told mom that you were in your pajamas until 11, so don't worry about getting dressed for her anymore.

    ReplyDelete