Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We have arrived!


Well, everyone else seems to have a blog, so I guess it's about time that we do too.


I guess that the most recent "big news" to share would be that we just got back from one of the most fabulous vacations that anyone could ever take. We spent seven days aboard the Disney Magic cruising the Western Carribean as part of a throng of 111 Holderni'. If you've never actaully head of a Holderni' before, it's because it's a made up word that is slang for "one belonging to the Jim & Ardelle Holderness family." It was incredible. Besides all of the wonderful food, entertainment, and activities aboard the ship, our ports of call were St. Maarten (were Jeremy and I did a shipwreak dive), St. Thomas (where we had fish eating out of our hands) and Castaway Cay (Disney's private island and most incredible island in the world.) It's no secret that we are HUGE Disney fans, but I can't imagine that there are any cruise lines out there that do it better then Disney. I also doubt that there are any famalies out there who are as wonderful to cruise with as the Holderness family. HUGE thanks to all the family members who made the trip so magical; especially Uncle Bruce & Aunt Nancy. There aren't words to express our gratitude.


It was hard to narrow it down, but here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.

3 comments:

  1. Well, don't bother looking at my heading, because it's not nearly as cute as your picture! That is soooo adorable! Just when I think I'm good with photoshop, you outdo me! I'm glad your doing a blog so you have something to waste your time on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I am so glad that you have a blog because not being able to keep up with your adventures on the Costco group page was driving me nuts. ;)

    It looks like you had a fun time... we are jealous, as a Disney Cruise is something we hope to do someday.

    ~aimee and heath

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family. Wishing you guys a safe and happy holiday season.
    Reguards
    RF

    ReplyDelete